About the opportunity
Our mission is to create the first Business Bank Account that customers will love. To realize this mission, we are now seeking an Operations Manager to join the N26 for Business launch team. The launch team is a multi-disciplinary function, dedicated solely to bringing the N26 for Business Bank Account to our customers. You will be focused on driving the implementation of the new product that will bring N26 for Business to our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Bring Banking and Operations expertise to support the development process of a new N26 exciting product
- Drive the implementation and execution of this new product with a strong cross-divisional mindset, and ensure smooth and reliable banking operations for our future customers
- Work closely with senior management in support of this key project
- Help N26 grow by ensuring successful project implementation and maximize business impact while engaging with teams and key stakeholders across the N26 organization
- Become the central point of connection between internal and external stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customers Operations, Banking Operations, Marketing and external partners
- Collaborate with leadership across various functions on company management and strategic topics such as OKR definition and monitoring, roadmap development and business case development
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, stakeholder management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
What you need to be successful:
N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You have 4-6 years prior experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech
- Ideally graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong project management, preferably with experience in implementing large projects with senior stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders across departments to develop ideas, identify opportunities and resolve conflicts
- Understanding of key business drivers and desire to proactively seek out opportunities and recommend solutions that can be effectively supported
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines and with shifting priorities
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail and fluency in Excel
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
- Masters or MBA degree is a huge plus
- Nice to haves! Experience mentoring and managing junior team members or direct employees and fluency in SQL
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.