About the opportunity
Our mission is to create the first Business Bank Account that customers will love. To realise this mission, we are now seeking an Operations Associate to join the N26 for Business launch team. The launch team is a multi-disciplinary function, dedicated solely to bringing the N26 for Business Bank Account to our customers in rapid timing, being at the forefront of innovation and working across the business in a very cross-functional and collaborative way. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, data-driven and result-oriented environment then you have found your spot.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with senior management in support of key projects.
- Lead the foundation and successful delivery of a sub-team of Launch Operations leads.
- Bring your Banking and Operations expertise to support the development process of a new exciting N26 product.
- Drive the implementation and execution of this new product with a strong cross-divisional mindset, and ensure smooth and reliable banking operations for our future customers.
- Help us grow by ensuring successful project implementation and maximize business impact while engaging with teams and key stakeholders across the N26 organization.
- Sparked your interest? There's more! the unique opportunity to be on the front seat of innovation with one of the most successful and fast-growing scale-ups in the world.
What you need to be successful:
N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
You have 2-4 years prior experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech, dealing with internal or external partners.
Ideally graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or a related field
You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional.
You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven to be outstanding.
You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity.
You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment.
You like to have fun delivering within your role and you want to bring your whole self to work each day, contributing to a healthy, fun and successful team that strives relentlessly to find ways to continuously improve.
Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
Think globally, act locally
Strong bias for action
Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.