About the opportunity
We are seeking a Paid Search Specialist to support the acquisition of new N26 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work in our performance marketing team, in close collaboration with international colleagues.
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns and budgets in DACH (Google Ads and Bing Ads), focussing on efficient growth to help reach business goals.
- Run creative A/B tests (ad copies, landing pages) and provide insights based on data analysis and through proper setup and tracking.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders (performance team members, country marketing managers, copy writers) to ensure our messaging is relevant to the end user in the different countries we are active in.
- Support with keyword research and analysis of search trends in our core markets.
What you need to be successful:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target.
- Strong background in performance marketing, with at least one year’s hands on experience managing paid search campaigns.
- Previous experience managing campaigns across EU markets is a plus.
- Passion for online marketing and paid search in particular.
- Data-driven and analytical while also thriving with creative tasks.
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to create landing pages in CMS tools like Contentful is a plus
- SQL knowledge is also a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.