About the opportunity
Our mission is to create the first Business Bank Account that customers will love. To realize this mission, we are now seeking a Senior KYB Lead to join the N26 for Business launch team. The launch team is a multi-disciplinary function, dedicated solely to bringing the N26 for Business Bank Account to our customers. You will be focused on defining and implementing the KYB Strategy that will bring N26 for Business to our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Strategy and Target Operating Model in close alignment with Senior Management
- Manage KPIs / Targets / OKRs in a constantly changing environment to contribute to N26’s vision and targets
- Take the ownership of the global KYB planning and forecasting based on N26’s growth and demands for the European and international market expansion
- That's not all: you define, standardize and implement the KYB-related customer life cycle by considering localization with Product, AML and the respective local teams
- Grow a highly skilled, innovative and efficient organisational unit supported by excellent partners and service providers
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will be responsible for the fraud mitigation strategy and their execution for a secure growth.
What you need to be successful:
- A proven track record in customer verification, financial crime mitigation, fraud, AML and/or Banking Operations, preferable in a global organisation.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing KYC/B, AML and B2B banking services
- Ideally graduated with an undergraduate degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or other relevant discipline (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills, you work well under pressure and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure
- The ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any other major European language is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.