About the opportunity
N26 is seeking a highly experienced Senior Social Media Specialist to take ownership of our operations. This includes go-to-market planning, capability monitoring, tool implementation and performance reporting. We are looking for a self-starting ambitious data miner who thrives on providing colleagues insight from campaign initiation to completion. We value our customers and want to ensure that their voice is being listened to and actioned across all of our social media channels.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to own the social operations reporting to the team lead. You'll combine your left and right brain to create an innovative social media practice that is critical to our business growth.
We are a team of ambitious people and love to push the envelope - no day will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be by taking on diverse challenges as we continue to scale the company and expand our customer base across the world.
In this role, you will:
- Own go-to-market across all N26 social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and to be launched channels.
- Point of contact for all operational tool capability internally and externally in this role you will lead the onboarding program for social media tools ensuring we are at 100% capability on MarTech.
- Constantly review and assess tool usage, development areas and training needs analysis to ensure the commercial return of the MarTech.
- Point of contact for paid performance colleagues and responsible for the no paid no post strategy to be upheld whilst consistently benchmarking boosting spend, making informed recommendations to the wider team to ensure the CAC is respected.
- Proactively report on the social media channels within our existing cadence, suggest improvements and reactively report on trends as and when required.
- Input insight and observations on all social media strategies, co-build white papers that drive internal excellence on industry trends, best practise and effectiveness.
- Complete daily channel checks and report opportunities, issues and escalations on the daily team stand-up.
- Work cross-functionally within Growth, Legal, Procurement, People, Product, AML, Security and more!
- Liaise with the creative studio to ensure the assets are fit for channel based off performance and create a feedback loop for continual improvement.
- Advise on all social content calendars but my the Global Community Manager (aligning content to what performs) across all N26 social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and to be launched channels.
- Think strategically on how best to utilise our brand partner estates such as BOX, HelloFresh, Reebok and more.
- Write engaging on-brand social copy when required.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Social Media with 4-6 years spent in analysis or go to market for a consumer or lifestyle brand, banking, fintech or technology startup, or other related industry
- A degree or professional qualification in an analytical discipline or equal work experience
- Gravitas and flare in presenting engaging insights, observations and reports that inspire and compel colleagues to act
- High exposure to paid social media, audience targeting and strategy. Strong capability to make recommendations on the latest platform ad offerings to ensure we achieve our KRs.
- Thoroughbred knowledge of MarTech landscape and latest capabilities in social media and familiarity with tools such as Pixlee, Khoros, Brandbastion etc.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership while still being a team player who is always ready to help others. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in project management who can rally the troops and deliver.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including understanding of tone of voice
- A keen sense of judgement and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities
- A strong diligence and attention to detail when it comes to source of data, integrity of data and predictive analytics, you must have the professional discipline to dot the is and cross the ts
- High degree of comfort working internationally with various stakeholders across our offices within an ambiguous and a fast paced environment
- Business proficiency in English but fluency in numerics.
- Drive, creativity, humble, open and a sense of humor!
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.