About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior PR specialist, responsible for building out N26’s presence in mainstream consumer and lifestyle media across our global markets.
Working as part of the Global PR team, you will work with an international team of experts to help drive awareness, interest and engagement about N26’s digital banking experience with a focus on customer relevance and our brand’s role in culture.
In this role, you will:
- Lead proactive consumer and lifestyle PR efforts to drive awareness of N26’s products and our role in culture
- Conceptualize global lifestyle PR story ideas, activations and campaigns to be rolled out across our core markets
- Work closely with local PR specialists from across N26’s core markets to deliver impactful and engaging storytelling about N26 and our products that resonates with customers locally
- Work is close collaboration with our Senior Product PR Specialist to define a clear and aligned strategy and PR roadmap
- Maintain an editorial calendar of highlights and news moments, building a clear pipeline of relevant and timely consumer stories
- Deliver PR support for key consumer moments and campaigns
- Work closely with our SEO, content, social, web and marketing teams to drive multi-channel impact
What you need to be successful:
- 5-8 years of PR experience in-house or at an agency, with a strong focus on lifestyle PR for consumer brands
- Experience working in a global or regional PR role, coordinating a network of local markets and agencies
- Strong knowledge of consumer media landscape in Europe
- Strong data-driven mindset
- Experience delivering multi-market campaigns and managing a global budget
- Collaborative, outcome-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- A keen eye for news opportunities
- Experience working at a fast-paced, global company and dynamic corporate environment
- Native English fluency, additional European languages a plus
- Proven track record of having built up strong and respected relationships with press/reporters/media
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and collaborative team player
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage ambiguity as priorities change
- Excellent writing skills in English: a breadth of writing styles for both internal and external stakeholders
- You keep calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.