About the opportunity
We are seeking a pro-active Chatbot Content Specialist to play a fundamental role in providing the best possible Experience to our Customers, through AI and Machine learning.
As part of the team, you will be in charge of scaling and improving Neon, our Customer chatbot, but also supporting implementation of new AI and ML initiatives within our Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Product and Data Science teams to implement and improve our AI services: provide human feedback and training data, assess performance, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Specialize / bring these services to new markets and contexts (e.g. Neon in the Support Center)
- Identify new opportunities and support their development (e.g. automated tagging, email routing or transaction categorization)
What you need to be successful:
- You are a German native speaker who has lived in Germany for several years and has a good knowledge of the market
- You should have solid English skills to be able to manage the European market in English if needed, and communicate with the rest of the team
- You have quick learning abilities, good analytical skills, a strong interest for tech and a structured way of thinking
- You are a team player with strong collaborative skills, you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under challenging circumstances.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.