About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced AFC Operations Analyst excited to elevate our digital banking experience for various the French market, while simultaneously supporting other European Markets.
In this role, you will:
- As AFC Operations Analyst, you will support all Anti-Financial Crime tasks including AML, anti terrorism financing, sanctions, KYC, and fraud
- Identification, investigation and evaluation of suspicious account activities
- Detection of money laundering typologies and suspicious patterns
- Writing and submitting suspicious activity reports to regulatory agencies
- Improving and enhancing existing operational processes
- Investigating alerts generated by our internal transaction monitoring systems
- Handling external and internal requests in regards to potential financial crime
- Supporting peers and colleagues from other departments
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of relevant banking experience in Anti Financial Crime or Compliance
- You have a bachelor’s degree, ideally in law, business or finance
- In-depth knowledge of regulations on Financial Crime, AML, terrorism financing, fraud, KYC
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are detail oriented, diligent and reliable
- You have a hands-on mentality and take on ownership
- You should enjoy a fast paced working environment, show high willingness to learn and work autonomously to grasp new topics
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.