- Advocate the quality culture in software logistics teams and make sure that the good practices practices are followed
- Being part of Quality Engineering Core team and lead activities in building and maintaining our testing tools and frameworks
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our engineering teams
- Develop new tests and tools for our mobile, web, microservices, and infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD.
- Setup and maintain new test environments
- Build automated compliance documentation in CI/CD fashion.
- You’ll work on test automation challenges related to Quality Engineering,
- Collaborate with Quality Engineers in Product teams to improve the testing, deployment and release strategies
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Identify, share, and foster the adoption of good practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with Quality Engineering and Site Reliability. Empower clean code and the concept of the test pyramid.
- Test parallelization is your top priority. You see global distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner
- Report changes implemented and measure their impact.
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Collaboration is key, you adapt to different stakeholders and situation,
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.