About the opportunity
We are seeking a Sr. Performance Marketing Specialist to be responsible for acquisition of
new N26 customers. This person will be working in Berlin with the global Performance
In this role, you will:
Hit the ground running taking over existing US Paid Social campaigns as your primary focus.
Launch new channels in the US such as Display (GDN primarily with the potential for more) and Affiliate.
Work closely with the marketing team on overall strategy and making sure our messaging is relevant to the end user
Brief Creative Studio and work with the global Performance team on assets including online video
A/B test creatives, landing pages and copies to drive aggressive growth targets
Proactively come up with campaign ideas, content strategies to communicate the product to new audiences.
What you need to be successful:
Have at least 3-5 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
Strong background in Paid Social marketing with hands on experience with Facebook.
Other social media channels and FMPs like Smartly.io are a plus.
Experience with GDN or Google Adwords in general and/or Affiliate is a plus
- Passion about online marketing and Paid Social in particular – you have good insight into creative and audience segmentation
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- Ability to create landing pages in tools like Contentful is a plus
- SQL knowledge is also a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.