About the opportunity
The MoneyBadger team is part of the Engagement segment.
The MoneyBadgers have in the past built out features such as MoneyBeam, the feature allowing instant payments between N26 accounts. More recently the Badgers have taken on the challenge of adapting the cards UX to support the new tiering structure we’re launching (such as the new Smart tier). As we now offer our customers the option of a virtual card, the UX of how customers interact with this digital entity becomes really important. This is a small, but super capable team - which is why they chose the honey badger as their name sake!
Once here you will
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human.
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the wider iOS team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs used by the N26 app and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards.
- Use the knowledge of the system to make architectural decisions and independently develop features and tackle complex problems.
What you’ll bring along
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.