About the opportunity
The Partnerships team at N26 develops relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission, and brand. We represent and champion N26, seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win opportunities with global brands to drive new growth opportunities. Reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, as the Head of Partnerships, you will take strategic responsibility for development of partnerships, building strong relationships and diving into data to measure results and drive decisions. You will be a senior spokesperson and representative of N26 towards other brands.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for helping to drive our exponential growth through identifying, engaging and closing enterprise-level commercial partnerships in line with our N26 growth strategy
- Be our chief partnership strategist, ideating the most creative ways to formulate and negotiate strategic growth partnerships, that have the potential to move the needle and make a real business-critical impact
- Work closely with our customer-centric product teams to create partnerships and benefits that enrich our customers’ experience and align with strategic objectives - as well as acquiring new customers, how do we make our existing customers experience even better?
- Build senior relationships and leverage your existing network for the benefit of the company and your team, being the face and the voice of N26 within various business forums
- Drive cross-functional success across key stakeholder relationships including product, procurement, legal, local markets, and global and local marketing teams
- Contribute to the growth strategy at N26 alongside fellow growth leaders
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making to evaluate and optimise cross-functional campaigns, developing and sharing learnings
What you need to be successful:
- 12+ years experience in a similar role in partnerships or business development in digital tech companies
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial drive, as well as dealmaking skills
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as content, lifecycle / CRM, performance marketing and how they connect and relate to partnerships
- A strong global network, experienced in C-level engagement
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- You are fluent in English, with additional languages a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.