Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
About the opportunity
Here at N26 the Internal IT team (IIT) is continuously trying to optimize and automate manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company moving away from the traditional IT into a more DevSecOps approach relying on technology to empower people.
The IT Support team, part of the IIT segment, offers delightful, world-class technical support to our employees empowering them to do their best work. This team keeps the show running at N26 by helping users, managing systems and endpoint devices, onboarding and offboarding employees and external partners, offering self-service tools and documentation for those recurring issues, training and knowledge to our customers, etc. It's a multidisciplinary team with a customer first attitude.
You will work closely with all our IIT teams as well as with our security teams who specialise in defense and penetration. Harmonies between our core teams are wanted and supported on all levels.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you!
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Support N26 employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and communication systems as well as supporting live and streaming video events, record and archive events if needed
- Support N26 end-user devices systems like MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and ChromeOS
- Support and manage N26 end-users software and applications like Google Workplace, Atlassian Jira and confluence, Slack, Office365 amongst others and the ability to train and support employees on their use
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes
- Manage hardware and software asset management while maintaining accurate records
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Willingness to travel to N26 offices around the world and be part of the on-call rotation
What you need to be successful:
- Relevant academic knowledge or equivalent working experience providing IT Support.
- Experience using and managing a ticket-based enterprise workflow management system, particularly JIRA ServiceDesk.
- Good knowledge of Apple and Windows systems and software.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in a corporate network environment.
- Experience with the setup and supporting of printer systems in a corporate environment.
- Experience with supporting AV equipment and events.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload.
- Ability to be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
Apple or Windows certifications
Working scripting knowledge (ex: Ruby, Google Apps Script, Shell, Python, Go...)
Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (Meraki, Puppet, Munki, SCCM, JAMF...)
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.