About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Strategy and Operations Senior Associate to join our team in New York City. You will have the unique opportunity to support senior management on complex projects such as scaling operations, launching new product features and supporting corporate strategy and business management initiatives as N26 grows quickly in the US, our largest new international market.
In this role, you will:
- Become the Strategy & Operations champion for the US for internal and external cross-functional stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customers Operations, Marketing and external vendors and partners
- Lead a high-impact business segment and projects from end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution to ongoing improvement and management
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, corporate finance, project management, communications, stakeholder and vendor management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
- Help grow and scale the Strategy & Operations team in the US, with the opportunity to lead your own vertical
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally, you have 3 - 5 years prior experience in investment banking, top-tier management consulting, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech
- Graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics, or a related field
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, attention to detail and strong independent end-to-end cross-functional project structuring and management capabilities
- An independent and proactive approach to new topics, and demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- An innovative mind and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Passion for the fintech/banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
- Last but not least, you have or are eligible for US working authorization
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.