About the opportunity
- Help the organisation to understand the needs, challenges and wishes of customers today and in the future
- Shape the development of an innovative and user-centered experience across platforms, channels and markets
- Work integrated in the product team to identify key research questions, address them through a wide range of methods, and help the team build an exceptional user experience
- Collaborate closely with the product, design, data, engineering and business analytics to help make user-centered decisions
- Help to shape the understanding of user research at N26 and evolve the research process to best suit our needs
- Continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users and answer user-related questions
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience conducting research in a product or design environment
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis
- Great storytelling and communication skills to address a wide range of stakeholders
- Fluency in European languages other than English & French is a plus
- Experience with advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as SQL, Python, or R is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.