About the opportunity
We are seeking a Strategy & Operations Manager for European Markets to support the definition and implementation of our European Strategy
In this role, you will:
- Support the ideation, execution and monitoring of our European Growth Strategy
- Collaborate and coordinate with our Local Market Teams to prioritize and allocate resources to maximize impact
- Have an incredible opportunity to provide support on all levels to the CGO and Growth Leads
- Become the EU Strategy & Operations Analytical Champion inside the organisation
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance and product
- Lead projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years prior experience in fin-tech, banking or consulting
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively, and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Strong Analytical Skills
- International experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Experience with SQL
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.