About the opportunity
We are seeking an Banking Operations Analyst - Account & Customer Data (French speaking)
Within the Banking Operations team, we are the centre of competence when it comes to the management and processing of special account types. Our processes include the handling of probate & estates, accounts with a legal representative or custodian and basic accounts according to the Payment Accounts Act. In addition, we coordinate queries of customer data such as letters of confirmation, but also information within the framework of the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
We are in close contact with internal and external stakeholders in order to offer our clients the best possible experience and at the same time protect N26 Bank GmbH from potential legal or regulatory risks.
To this end, we are looking for an experienced and motivated employee who will provide us with expert support in our daily tasks.
In this role, you will:
- work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- process enquiries and orders, including related research and decisions, on a case-by-case basis and largely independently.
- detect inefficiencies in the team’s workflows proactively and propose efficient solutions.
- proactively improve our processes and make them even more efficient.
- use your knowledge and experience to give impulses and advance various projects.
What you need to be successful:
- Your professional experience (at least 1 year) in banking will help you to be successful in our fast moving environment.
- You may already have experience in either dealing with probate matters and custodian- & guardianship in banks or your previous assignments may have had a strong legal focus.
- You have completed a bank apprenticeship or have relevant professional experience
- Alternatively, you hold a university degree in the fields of business or economics (e.g. with a focus on banking & finance).
- You speak French (native) and English, knowledge of German is a plus!
- Good knowledge of MS Office, experience with CRM and ticketing systems (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA) as well as process management tools (Confluence) are an advantage.
- You use your time effectively, are able to prioritise appropriately and meet deadlines.
- You are committed and eager to learn and want to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- You enjoy working in a highly motivated team, but also have a high degree of autonomy.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
Working with international, highly engaged peers
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.