About the opportunity
Inside N26, our employees work hard every day to change banking for the better. Our Employer Branding team is a small but mighty group of storytellers within N26’s People team, who keep our finger on the pulse and find creative and authentic ways to bring our employee stories to life.
From campaign building to content production, the Employer Branding Lead will be responsible for driving awareness of our employer brand on multiple channels. You will be an expert in social, and understand how to build and engage our follower base, analyse the data we collect from our channels, and suggest improvements and campaigns to drive our ambition of building a world-class workforce.
As a seasoned communicator, you know that words matter. Friends and family will have described you as “having a way with words”, and it’s through this voice that you will show up and share our stories with the world. You’ll be working with stakeholders from across the organization (and some externally), so we’re looking for someone with a proven track record in project management who can rally the troops and deliver. With a focus on recruitment marketing, you will partner with our recruiting team to create and execute hiring campaigns, and ensure consistent messaging for events.
With new growth on the horizon and plenty of exciting projects planned, this is a pivotal time to join one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors.
In this role you will
- Manage all Employer Brand channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor): Creating channel-specific strategies, editorial scheduling, content creation and reporting
- Develop and deliver Employer Brand campaigns, working in close alignment with Internal Communications, Social Media, PR, Creative Studio and external partners
- Manage the Employer Brand magazine and content production across the business
- Serve as point person for our career site, working in tandem with our Web team to drive the site’s redevelopment
- Build Employer Brand strategies to support talent attraction and reputation management, while keeping a close eye on competition to identify trends and best practices in the market
- Define and measure campaign success, and analyze and report data to inform decision making
What you need to be successful
Creative mindset: Understand what makes N26 special and hone in on ways to amplify these traits to our audience
Project management: Exceptionally organized and able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities. You organize, facilitate, and ruthlessly prioritize project plans and meetings
Problem solving: Work, think, and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and fluid environment
Communication: You’re fluent in English and bring strong writing skills in both short and long form content development
Stakeholder Management: You’re comfortable communicating with all levels of the business to ensure effective delivery
Digital Marketing skills (above all Social Media)
- Passionate about Digital and Social Media
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Well-versed with recruitment marketing tools and third-party employer branding platforms
- Track record of working autonomously, and the confidence to do so
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.