About the opportunity
As Senior Product Manager - Fees at N26, you will help us accelerate on the development of our portfolio of lending and savings products.
We are looking for a determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to enable N26 users around the world to access honest lending and savings products that they need to support their financial decisions.
To bring this vision to life, you will be working with an amazing team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and user researchers on a daily basis, as well as engaging other cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
If building responsible and sustainable lending and savings products that truly support people throughout their financial journey is a challenge you want to take on - keep on reading!
In this role, you will:
- Be an advocate for our customers. Turning their needs into clear product improvements. Help us understand where there are inefficiencies in the way that we do things and create solutions to enable our product, engineering, and design teams to make the biggest impact.
- Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between product, engineering, design and cross-functional groups (e.g. legal, compliance, bank, marketing)
- Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with a track record of delivering world-class-UX products to end-users
- An ideal candidate would have previous experience working in the consumer finance sector, be it a traditional bank, a neobank, or any other fintech you think is relevant
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking
- Enjoying to work with engineers and data scientists to solve complex problems
- Keen attention to detail - making sure that our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements
- Customer-centric - goes the extra mile to create great customer experiences
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently
- Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes
- True team player - actively helping those around you to be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.