About the opportunity
The NXD team will be part of the Client Platform group in the Platform Engineering segment. You will be responsible for leading the iOS solution design, planning and developing the NXD design system.
We're looking to create an NXD team to take care of NXD full time. In the short term, you will take care of:
Maintenance & QA
- Approve, create, or adjust components
- Advocate meetings
- Analysis of system, suggesting improvements
- Track usage of components
- Keep design and implementation quality at the highest level
- Announcements of new components
- Providing help and answers
- Onboarding of new employees
The team's goal is:
- To have design (brand and product) and code (iOS, Android, Web app) at one place
- To pay attention to details (illustrations, motion, sound, accessibility, haptics)
- To have consistency and personality (see Uber brand guidelines, Uber product guidelines, IBM Design language)
- No more brand system, product system, engineering system – only one system
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.