Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
About the opportunity
As Product Marketing Specialist you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future product direction and growth of the business in a competitive industry. You will work in a strong Product Marketing function in this role, and will have the space to drive cross-functional collaboration across the business, improve how we communicate to our users, and position our product as a critical tool to help customers reach their financial goals.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role to define the U.S. target market, understand the potential customer, and develop key messaging
- Take a lead role in planning, executing, coordinating and measuring cross-channel digital campaigns and offline media campaigns
- Create and adapt content that sets new standards for consumer financial services marketing
- Your creative content will be used on our performance marketing channels, blog, website/landing pages, SEO strategies, CRM activities, social media, and eventually the N26 app itself
- Oversee launch marketing activities, in coordination with product and global marketing team to crafting messages to consumers and website updates
- Work closely with both our U.S. CEO and Global Marketing Team
What you need to be successful:
- 2 - 6 years experience in creative marketing, preferably supporting digital, B2C brands in the U.S. market. A combination of agency and client-side experience would be great
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate a cross-functional team towards common objectives to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- A passion for clear copy and communication with a distinct tone of voice
- Hold yourself and your projects accountable for quantifiable goals and performance metrics
- Have a good sense for scoping the business impact of campaigns and projects
- A broad understanding of how various digital channels, both paid and organic, can support a central campaign theme
- Come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.