About the opportunity
In the Identity group we have the mission of knowing our customers throughout their journey with N26 to ensure a secure, seamless and personalised experience at every step.
We design, develop and maintain the products that allow our customers to bank with N26 in a secure way. We are behind every user action, from a login attempt to transfer confirmation, with the goal to keep our customers and our bank safe.
As a Senior Product Manager - Identity you will have the unique opportunity to bring innovative solutions to life to solve complex problems which hide both technical and UX challenges.
In order to do that you will be working with an amazing team of engineers, designers and data scientists on a daily basis, as well as engaging other cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
If helping our customer bank in a safe way by building products that require an out-of-the-box mindset is an interesting challenge you want to take on, keep reading!
In your next challenge, you will:
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of new and existing features within the Identity product area.
- You own and shape the backlog and roadmap of Identity.
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality.
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication.
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle.
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with a track record of delivering new products from scratch. Experience launching identity / authentication features with impact to the end-users, definitely is a plus.
- An ideal candidate would have previous experience working in the Identity Verification sector, in topics such as KYC, Authentication, Fraud Prevention, Compliance, can be on a traditional bank, a neobank, or any other relevant fintech.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking.
- Enjoy working with engineers and data scientists to solve complex problems.
- Keen attention to detail - making sure that our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements.
- Customer-centric - goes the extra mile to create great customer experiences.
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- True team player - actively helping those around you to be successful.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.