Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a pro-active Salesforce Administrator to play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instance in the US. As part of the team, you will contribute to administrating, providing support and implementing improvements on one of the most important tools within our Operations.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- From your first day on, assume responsibility and take ownership, to drive day-to-day as well as project-oriented improvements
- Play a fundamental role in the experienced Admin Team in charge of our Salesforce instances, and work closely with the Salesforce Product team - Business Analysts, Developers and Engineers
- Provide support to users from several departments across N26 Operations and proactively adjust and enhance their tools while always looking to identify other teams that would benefit from our help
- Handle administrative requirements for the global Salesforce organisation, to build towards a scalable and optimized instance
- Support planning, designing, implementation and testing of new functionalities and features
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems, and help maintaining our existing customisation
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of major and minor releases
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced agile environment
- Provide guidance and best practices to the junior administrators of the team
- Be part of the Operations department in one of Europe's most exciting fintech ventures
What you need to be successful:
- Already obtained the Salesforce Advanced Administrator certifications
- Have at least three years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Ideally you have already gained experience in a start-up, banking/FinTech industry or consultancy before
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform and Salesforce Lightning - best practices, available declarative functionalities, data structures, and limitations - and of Salesforce’s architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
- Willing to constantly learn by yourself, leveraging all the available resources
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset, using data to support your decisions
- Inquisitive and want to challenge the status quo and make things better / more efficient
- Strong user and customer focus when taking any decision
- Great communication skills and like to work in and as a team
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English. Other European languages are a plus
Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
Think globally, act locally
Have a strong bias for action
Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.