NOTE: This team is looking for candidates that want to intern with us for at least 6 months, from January 2021 onwards
About the opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Intern to support our amazing Finance team in building the bank the work loves to use!
This internship will offer you exposure to many different Financial strategic projects, stakeholders, process building initiatives and more.
In this role, you will:
- Be involved in the key processes of the N26 Finance team
- Support the team in the preparation of key materials (investor reports, management presentations etc.).
- Assist in strategic projects such as fundraising - your input will have a tangible impact on our business.
- Actively participate in financial modelling, valuation and various forms of financial analysis.
- Also consistently be exposed not only to our strategy and structure, but also our Founders and C-Level Management.
What you need to be successful:
What you need to be successful:
You are studying for a Master's degree (preferably Business or Finance) and you have excellent analytical and modelling skills. Your academic knowledge will also be supplemented by some prior experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity or VC.
- You are not afraid of numbers and are always up for a challenge, searching for solutions constantly.
- You possess excellent Excel skills.
- You like building relationships, showing your ideas and developing your skills even further.
- You have excellent English language skills
- You are available to work for 6 months, as a full-time intern (40h/week)
- You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running. Find out more about our Talent Program,
- German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Paid internship
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks in the office
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.