About the opportunity:
- Lead the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the good practices are followed
- Design, develop and maintain test documentation, for our Android, iOS and Web applications and REST API
- Pair with our engineers on testing and ensure the whole team is responsible for quality
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our engineering teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
In this role you will:
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (Mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins
- Experience with Nomad and Kubernetes is a plus
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What’s in it for you:
The starting range for this position starts at 52,700 gross per year
Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
Personal development budget, fully subsidized public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, German language classes, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.