Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10,000 new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced, Strategy and Operations Associate to join our team in New York City. You will have the unique opportunity to support senior management on complex projects such as scaling operations, owning key vendor relationships, launching new internal and customer-facing product features and leading/growing a Strategy & Operations segment as N26 grows quickly in the US, our largest new international market.
In this role, you will:
- Become the Strategy & Operations champion for the US for internal and external cross-functional stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customer Operations, Marketing and external vendors and partners
- Lead high-impact projects from end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution to ongoing improvement and management
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years prior experience in investment banking, top-tier management consulting, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech
- Graduated with an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL, with strong data analysis skills; knowledge of Python, R or other programming languages is a plus
- An independent and proactive approach to new topics with demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative mind and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, highly structured thinking, exceptional attention to detail and strong independent project management capabilities
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations; knowledge of card schemes and payments is a plus
- Last but not least, you have or are eligible for US working authorization
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.