About the opportunity
Once here, you will:
- Get the opportunity to work closely with both N26 founders and coordinate all executive profiling and executive comms activities
- Support in positioning N26’s founders at high profile events and with key global media
- Support with the founder’s internal communications to the broader organization
- Grow a strong network of media contacts along relevant media and opinion leaders across Europe, and act as go-to-person for founder media requests
- Collaborate with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Assist with developing press materials, briefings, press statements, pitches, keynote presentations and more to effectively tell our story
- Proactively manage the founders’ public media appearance including their social media accounts
- Strongly partner with the Founder’s office and executive assistants.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field/ experience
- 4-6 years of professional PR or Account Management experience either in a PR agency or an in-house corporate communications department.
- Experience in working with start-up founders or other senior executives
- Specific experience in executive comms and profiling preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German and English with the ability to effectively communicate across multiple company levels
- Self-starter who can drive initiatives from start to completion with little guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, clearly communicate progress and deliver on time
- Team player with proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.