Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10,000 new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
This role will be joining the Global Data Analytics Team and serve as a member of the US Growth team. As part of these teams you will enable N26 to understand marketing performance and help foster a data-driven mindset across the US Growth organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
Given the importance of data at N26, you will be a key member of the US Growth team, involved early at the ideation stage of new marketing campaigns and strategic decisions. Helping us experiment and learn as we build a bank that generates better financial outcomes for our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work across all Marketing functions, and oversee the entire customer journey, from awareness and customer acquisition to user activity and retention. By doing so, you will be a central stakeholder inside the company on all major US growth topics, engaging with many different functions (Marketing, Product, Operations, Management, Finance)
- Collaborate with Marketing managers and other analysts to gain a deeper understanding of our user acquisition, retention and lifetime on the US Market. Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, helping the Marketing team to maximise their return on marketing investments
- Help to adapt and improve our marketing reporting / optimization infrastructure for the US Market (Dashboards, S2S Integrations, Data Pipelines)
- Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
- Support to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company
- Foster a data-driven mindset across the US Marketing organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make
- Report to the team lead for Growth Data Analytics in Berlin and to the US Head of Marketing based in NYC. (solid and dotted line reporting to ensure close connectivity across global and local teams)
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s), servicing Marketing or Growth teams
- Experience identifying what KPIs, data, features and events communicate whether success has been achieved, where it has been achieved, and why
- Good understanding of key marketing concepts (growth projections, campaign success measurement, audience targeting, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value, etc.) and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends
- Knowledge in budget planning, forecasting, and 360 campaign measurements
- Understand and ideally have experience interacting with third-party Marketing platforms via APIs. (Reporting APIs, S2S Integrations)
- Outstanding analytical skills - a deep understanding of SQL for analytics, and proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language - experience with R is also welcome
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.