In this role, you will:
- Have an amazing opportunity to work closely with the General Manager Italy and assist the Italian Strategy & Operations Manager on complex tasks in the areas of strategy, business development, regulatory and operations for the Italian market
- Support in leading projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and local regulation to successfully complete projects
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in Italy
What you need to be successful:
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in either Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. MBA is a plus
- Ideally, you have 3-4 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups
- Outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Good understanding of the Italian market. Prior experience in fintech or banking in Italy a plus!
- Fluency in both English and Italian (Native Italian preferred)
- You are open to learn, and interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables
- You need to be able to handle uncertainty well and are able to simplify complexity
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.