About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced, Associate Creative Director Copy to join our Creative Studio in Berlin. In this role you will help drive the N26 creative vision and play an integral role in helping to shape our overall messaging strategy and creative executions on a global scale.
To be successful, you will:
- Act as a mentor, coach and leader to the copy team and creative team as a whole.
- Articulate the creative vision and TOV for the brand across all markets and consumer/customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Create work that has the power to move people to action (commercial creativity).
- Strive for creative excellence and empower others to do the same.
- Have a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
What you need to be successful:
- 4 year University Degree
- 7+ years of creative copywriting experience (agency/client side) in native English.
- Previous creative/copy team management experience is a must.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong creative concepting skills (big picture thinking required).
- Ability and proven track record across all media platforms (TVC, OOH, Social, Content, Performance).
- Experience working with global brands and international creative teams on integrated campaigns.
- Portfolio that includes relevant writing/copy examples.
- English writing skills at a native level (extra language skills are a nice to have).
- Previous Advertising Agency experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple copywriters and projects at a time.
- Function both independently and as a strong collaborator.
- Understanding of data and creative testing frameworks.
- The ability to to move at speed.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- You act like an owner
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback with empathy
Important: In order for your application to be considered, please send us writing samples for short form and product-/ website-related content from recent projects you've worked for.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.