Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York, São Paulo and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a strategic Lifecycle Lead who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow our relationships with our customers from acquisition to long-time customers of N26.
We are a tight knit team of data driven cross-functional marketers who support the acquisition, growth and expansion of our customer base.
Beyond CRM, this role will encapsulate lifecycle into a more strategic opportunity where you would manage channels to achieve a specific retention goal. We are in the early stages of customer growth so our focus is customer growth, keep them healthy, engaged and get them to state of loyalty and advocacy.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the journey of N26 customers in the US, including strategy, planning and implementing campaigns to activate, engage and reactivate customers
- Utilize and develop a variety of contact channels especially mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others in the US
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Work closely with our US Head of Marketing to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with our target customer group
- Coordinate execution of campaign with global Lifecycle team
- Collaborate with global counterparts to socialize ideas and gain buy-in as you continue to drive US CRM strategy.
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 6+ years experience in B2C CRM/Email and Lifecycle Marketing across the whole customer lifecycle / journey; ideally in a subscription based environment or for companies that have an online/mobile consumer target
- Experience influencing or owning CRM strategy
- Ideating and deploying CRM journey campaigns that focus on customer journey, retention, and product and campaign launches.
- Hands on experience manipulating HTML for email templates
- Analytical thinker with strong skills in customer segmentation using SQL (preferred) or Excel
- Experience with advanced CRM tools, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Advance analytical, segmentation and forecasting skills
- Passionate about online marketing and CRM in particular with insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- You enjoy technology and you are comfortable with CRM and analytic tools/platforms which you will use daily in your work
- You are comfortable working in a fast moving environment which would require flexibility and the ability to dive in and out of execution and strategy
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Have a strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.