About the opportunity
We are looking for a working student to support the Banking Operations Excellence Team. The Excellence Team is working to the operational efficiency of our banking operations processes, making sure to always be compliant and to be ready for the launch of new features. While the role consists of some administrative and reporting tasks, the candidate will also have the opportunity to work on automation initiatives with diverse stakeholders, take responsibility for the outcome of small projects and independently discover further potentials for process enhancements.
In this role, you will:
- Support the optimisation and development of existing organisational processes, guaranteeing the excellence of our teams' operations
- Organise and manage data, perform administrative tasks such as preparing reports, documentations and presentations and assist the team on diverse projects
- Have the chance to work with ownership on projects to improve efficiency, operational readiness and internal quality control processes within Banking Operations
- Perform the monthly quality controls on the banking operations processes
- Will be part of a very fast-paced environment, so different tasks and responsibilities will come along your way
What you need to be successful:
- You are currently enrolled in University/Business School and are studying for your Bachelors or Masters in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or in a comparable degree course
- You are available to work for at least 6 months (20h/week)
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the financial services industry (Bank, FinTech, etc) and are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English, German skills are a plus
- Proficiency in working with spreadsheets and to come up with data based recommendations
- Problem-solving mindset and the desire to ever optimise processes and workflows
- Actively help yourself (and others) to be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running. 🚀
- German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.