About the opportunity
As Growth Analyst you will take responsibility for enabling the growth team to make data-driven decisions. In other words, you will be responsible to monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs, working with teams across the growth organization. You are here to establish a data-mindset and thereby to foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement. You will be the glue between the marketing, local markets and data analytics team.
In this role, you will:
- Be an internal go-to-person for specific marketing teams when it comes to measurement related questions and ensure that we get the most out of our data improving the omnichannel experience and performance.
- Enable functions to develop clear and measurable objectives based on initiative scope. Support the measurement and share learnings through clear documentation and team meetings etc for future improvements and forecasting.
- Support marketing experimentation & testing initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights.
- Support innovation when it comes to developing new measurement methodologies, using advanced data modeling techniques (e.g. causal inference, media mix modeling and marketing attribution).
- Continuously find ways to improve and improve measurement and understand incrementality of specific marketing functions.
- Educate teams to become independent when it comes to data access and understanding through 1:1 sessions, function led training and team wide workshops to foster data driven culture.
- Support some of the following global Growth team initiatives (not limited to):
- Forecasting and business planning, 360 campaign measurement, competition tracking, connecting data and research to drive insights, impact of trust and sentiment
- Collaborate with a broad range of analytics teams at N26 to utilize shared platforms, insights and innovations.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience, ideally within the marketing field
- Experience from working with marketing technology based projects such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills , including analysis and modeling of data, statistics, A/B testing, and experimental design required
- Have an understanding of a breadth of modeling techniques and when to apply (e.g. regression models, mix media modelling,
- marketing attribution)
- You are great at crystalizing vague problems into impactful experiments or statistical analysis
- Experience with measurement of digital media (search, display, social) or CRM (email, push notifications). Additional knowledge
- in traditional media (Billboards, out of home) is a plus but not required.
- Experience with SQL and some programming experience with R,
- Python or a similar language.
- Great presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint / Google Slides)
- Having experience in quantitative research would be a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.