About the opportunity
In this role you will support the Bank Executive team with administrative tasks. Coordinate, prepare and collect documents for external stakeholders as well as support external information requests. Organise complex scheduling requirements for internal and external teams
In this role, you will:
- Support the Bank Executive team with administrative tasks;
- Coordinate, prepare and collect documents for external stakeholders as well as support external information requests;
- Organise complex scheduling requirements for internal and external teams;
- You’ll make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide the needed confirmations;
- You’ll support in organising team events, meetings and off-sites;
- Support the optimisation and development of existing organisational processes;
- Work on ad hoc special projects;
- Track progress in projects, work streams and checklists
- Quality control in documents and presentations
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience has a Team assistant, management assistant, or secretary
- Prior experience in Financial, Banking or Start up environment would be a plus
- Fluency in English and German
- You have strong prioritisation and time-management skills
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work
- You are detail-oriented and with strong organisational skills
- You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn new things, with a good sense of humour
- Ability to take ownership and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical skills.
- Structured way of thinking and strong communication skills.
- Quick learner and flexible to adapt to change.
- Hands-on mentality with a focus on execution.
- Taking ownership and being proactive.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.