About the opportunity
We are seeking an Banking Operations Analyst - Credit, Dunning & Collections
As a Banking Operations Team at N26 - our Team is the operational heart of internal Lending Products (Credit and Overdraft) as well as the internal Dunning Process. We are in close contact with internal and external Stakeholders to provide our customers with the best possible experience when it comes to negative balances on their accounts.
Our Goal is it to Build an efficient and customer focused Credit, Dunning & Collection process on a global scale.
In this role, you will:
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to carry out processes related to our Credit, Dunning & Collections topics.
- You will work on all processes in your area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and be the first person at hand if any issues arise.
- You detect inefficiencies in the team’s workflows proactively and propose efficient solutions.
- You are up for projects based on your strengths and interests.
- Your passion for innovation and automation will allow you to make a tangible and credible impact to our business.
What you need to be successful:
- Your previous experience in Banking Operations will help you thrive in our fast paced environment. Ideally, you have previous experience in Credit, Dunning or Collections.
- As an ambitious and committed individual, you are eager to learn and have an urge to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- You are comfortable working in a highly driven team and with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- You speak German and English fluently (French, Spanish or Italian is a plus!)
- You have successfully completed a banking apprenticeship or hold a university degree in business studies (with a major in Banking & Finance) or a related field.
- Your experience with CRM and issue tracking tools (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA) as well as Credit Systems (Mambu) is a plus.
- Analytics comes naturally to you, and you know how to handle Excel and Google Sheets. SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
- You are a team player. Obviously. We work hard together, but we have fun along the way.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.