About the opportunity
We are seeking a Banking Operations Analyst to support the Contact Center & Central Mail Delivery Team in Banking Operations.
Our team ensures that incoming inquiries reach the appropriate department promptly and documented. Our vision is to have the most efficient internal distribution flow for digital and paper based customer and non-customer inquiries.
You’ll also get a great insight in one of Germany's most challenging fintech while supporting nearly any team in the company.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the incoming physical mail to ensure that all other departments receive letters or consignments of goods in a timely, safe and documented manner.
- Discover process or organisational improvement potentials independently and solve them in cooperation with the team and stakeholders.
- Make sure that incoming mail from other locations are distributed correctly in accordance with our processes and service levels.
- Distribute emails and faxes to the appropriate departments along our systems and processes.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders. Understanding their different needs and providing the best service.
- Drive investigation requests regarding our processes.
- Have the chance to participate in the implementation and running of the digital mail room to cope with the growth of volumes
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent level in German and English is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curiosity to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability for teamwork and to collaborate across teams.
- Creativity and adaptability to come up with innovative solutions
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Working experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) being successful
- Continuously challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.