Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a B2C Social Media Manager to create original and compelling content about N26 that drives customer acquisition while also communicating the company’s team culture and values to our target demographic in the US.
As our US Social Media Manager, you’ll own the US Social Media strategy from ideation to execution. You’ll be a key member of our tight knit and growing Marketing team. At your core, you’re a social media native with a keen sense of what attracts, inspires and engages an audience.
You’ll create and post stunning content across all social platforms covering everything from new product announcements, brand campaigns, news, video content, events, and employer branding initiatives.
This is an incredible opportunity to build N26’s US Social Media presence at an exciting stage in N26’s growth as we continue to expand into the US and globally.
If you breathe stories, swipe is your second nature, and you think news should only be 280 characters long, we would love to hear from you!
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will
- Grow and manage N26 US Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels ensuring milestones are set and met
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the US and Berlin, including Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Employer Branding, and Customer Service, to ensure social media alignment across various departments
- Collaborate with the social media team in Berlin to support global initiatives and localize content as needed
- Provide social media support at N26 organized events and meetups as needed
- Build and maintain N26’s online community and drive engagement on all US social media channels
- Develop best practices and social media guidelines, to ensure consistent brand voice and tone across all US channels
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and give clear recommendations on social media strategy
What you need to be successful
- At least 3 years of B2C Social Media and Community Management experience across social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Proven experience at growing and managing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with boosting and reporting
- A keen sense of judgement and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities
- Ability and poise to work in a highly regulated environment a plus
- High degree of comfort working with various stakeholders in the US and Berlin
- Industry experience in banking or financial services, technology, or relevant consumer brands a plus.
- You are a team player and always ready to help others
- Drive, creativity, and a sense of humor!
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.