In this role, you will:
- Define IT requirements for IT security
- Initiate and monitor the implementation of IT security requirements
- Support Steering of IT provider management, executing direct IT provider management
- Support monitoring of the IT operations and definition of operating models
- Coordinate IT related trainings
- Be responsible for the Business Impact Analysis
- Perform BCM test planning and supervising
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 2-3 years working experience within IT Service Delivery, IT Security, IT Compliance, or IT Outsourcing
- Ideally work experience in Banking, Fin-Tech or related Industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German skills are a plus, any additional language is a plus
- Have experience / willing to learn in agile teams, working together with Product & Tech teams
- You have strong prioritisation and time-management skills
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.