About the opportunity
We are seeking a talented iOS Engineer to contribute and evolve our product.
Our cross-functional teams work on different features and are passionate about delivering best features to our product.
As a Mid-Level iOS Engineer you will be encouraged to embrace the latest technological updates and given a platform to work on complex, interesting problems on a daily basis. You will be working on a modularized app powered by our own design system and work on the app that millions of people love to use.
In this role, you will:
- Build new features and improve existing ones of our N26 iOS App
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- Create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to be successful:
- You have 2+ years of iOS development experience
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift
- Understanding of basic Security and Encryption principles
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You are a team player
- You have a get things done mentality
- You see value in testing and writing maintainable code
- You have an eye for detail
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience.The starting range for this positions starts at 45,000 gross per year
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has re-imagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.