Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
Our team is responsible for the global membership experience which provides best-in-class digital experiences that help to articulate and deliver the value of our membership products to our many happy customers throughout the world. By blending the skills of monetization strategy, experience design and customer research our team is able to make a direct impact on our core revenue streams and overall customer satisfaction scores.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to redefine how we engage with our members through the app and web experiences, to ensure that they know how N26 equips them to live and bank their way.
In this role you will recognize small but impactful moments that are contextually appropriate to a customer to show them the further value they could unlock through our premium products. You will manage your own initiatives, define milestones and coordinate your team to be outcome focused. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- Own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- Be responsible for coordinating the capacity of the team, creating initiative milestones, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- Collaborate with product partners in other groups, as well as internal stakeholders from across the business
- Analyse customer and user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you need to be successful:
- Digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- Experience working with loyalty programs or subscription service models
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- High work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- 5+ years of work experience in product management
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Design, Research, or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Understanding and solving complicated problems are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, German language classes, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience. The starting range for this position starts at 62,500 EUR gross per year
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.