About the opportunity
We are seeking a Head of Product to lead the Memberships segment within the Global Customer Experience domain. The memberships segment is responsible for developing a cohesive strategy and product roadmap that accelerates N26’s premium membership growth and improves customer retention. Timing wise you are joining at a pivotal moment during which we are redefining our memberships strategy to achieve scale and grow revenue inline with our growing global footprint.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the Memberships segment and a team of talented product managers to deliver a world class memberships offering and customer experience
- Help define the membership value proposition and monetization strategy of our global membership offering
- Understand the PnL of our membership products to help drive the profitability of a key revenue stream
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other key partners stakeholders.
- Develop and own the budgets, forecasts, and metrics for our membership objectives
What you need to be successful:
You have demonstrated experience in delivering profitable growth within the subscriptions, rewards & loyalty program or premium memberships space
Demonstrated history of customer obsession, purposeful innovation, and solving big problems
You have demonstrated experience in delivering world class digital/mobile customer experiences
Ability to use data driven insights to tell a coherent, persuasive, multi-dimensional story
Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel optimization and ROI
Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, including conflict resolution
Ability to work with a wide range of people effectively, leading high quality, fast paced projects.
You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.