About the opportunity
The Global People Operations team, classically known as HR, strives to create and deliver the best possible and seamless employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we strive to develop efficient and simple people processes and systems to focus on the things that matter the most: Our people at N26. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated contract creation and a People Operation ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in)!
Hypergrowth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organisation evolves and our teams are built. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
You are detail oriented, data focused, an experienced communicator and have a passion for people-related topics. Working in the People Operations team at N26, you’ll help us deliver an outstanding employee experience by giving our colleagues the resources and support they need in the most important moments of their N26 journey.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of our amazing People Operations team and help establish great employee experience by supporting the team in diverse daily tasks like handling all employee requests, relocation processes, contract management and so much more!
- Managing the maintenance of employee documents as well as taking care of our employee database in Workday;
- Contribute to the employee benefit administration process;
- Ensure compliant processes throughout all areas of responsibilities and tasks,
- Guarantee together with team that our new joiners will have a smooth and engaging start to their N26 journey by assisting on the preparation of the on-boarding day;
- We live in a fast-paced environment so you will gain hands-on experience in many special HR projects;
- Show ownership and drive your own projects through transforming your theoretical knowledge into practical learning.
What you need to be successful:
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- You are available to start in March/April and would like to stay with N26 for ideally 1 year
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on Human Resources;
- You have excellent prioritisation and time-management skills;
- You already have work experience in an administrative and/or operational role;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset;
- You are inquisitive and want to make things better and more efficient;
- You are looking to learn and develop yourself on our People Operations team for ideally at least 1 year.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running. Find out more about our Talent Program,
- German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.