Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced, customer-centric Senior Product Manager who can help us continue to iterate and take our digital payment products to the next level.
We are looking for a determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to help deliver a seamless, compliant, and scalable transfer solution that enables N26 users around the world to perform once-off and recurring transfers with a world class user experience.To bring this vision to life, you will be working with an amazing team of engineers, designers, and user researchers on a daily basis, as well as, engaging other cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
If building a world class digital payments experience that makes our customers truly feel in control of their money is a problem you want to solve - keep on reading!
In this role, you will:
- Be an advocate for our consumers. Turning their needs into an actionable product roadmap. Help us understand where there are inefficiencies in the way that we do things and create solutions to enable our product, engineering, and design teams to make the biggest impact.
- Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between product, engineering, design and cross-functional groups (e.g. legal, marketing)
- Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 6+ years in a consumer-facing product management role; fintech and startup experience a bonus
- A track record of launching scalable digital products that delight users;
- Experience working with remote teams across multiple offices;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking
- Keen attention to detail - making sure that our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills with a desire to make sure that the team is always informed and working together to achieve the best outcomes
- Customer-centric - love serving and delighting customers
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting consistently;
- Have a strong bias for action
- True team player - actively helping those around you to be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.