About the opportunity
We are seeking a motivated Senior HR BP to partner with our Chief Growth Officer and the leader team of the Growth Division (this contains Marketing, EU Markets & International Expansion) to map out the strategic growth and development of these areas.
As one of our Senior HR Business Partners, you play a critical role in supporting one of our key business functions by partnering with the respective C-Level and the corresponding leadership team.
We are currently building up the Organizational Development team and are looking for an ambitious individual to join the growing team. We really believe in supporting the organizational health of the company by partnering with senior leaders within N26 to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
In this role, you will:
- Drive and lead complex projects to support our organizational health
- Implement Performance Management strategies in the business function you are supporting
- Drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- Evolve the N26 organizational effectiveness by initiating global people programs
- Foster leadership development activities in your business function either from a company wide program or specifically for your area
What you need to be successful:
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an HR Business Partner, driving high employee engagement in an international context.
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide HR projects or programs.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.