Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
About the opportunity
N26 US is seeking a Content Writer to join our dynamic and growing marketing team. As a Content Writer at N26 US, you will play an integral part in advocating for the N26 brand as well as shaping the customer experience.
We are a tight knit team of data driven cross-functional marketers who support the acquisition, growth and expansion of our customer base.
Our Marketing journey so far the team has been incredibly exciting. On August 26th, 2019, We launched N26 to the US market with our first integrated cross-market brand campaign which was titled 26 Reasons. The robust campaign featured 26 different executions, each with a unique reason to love banking with N26. Our second campaign off the back of this launch was centered around love — a sentiment people don’t typically associate with banking. Our goals were ambitious but simple: introduce what it is we do at N26 in a clear, concise, and clever way.
While the campaign premiered with out-of-home executions, we’ve incorporated this storytelling into all existing and forthcoming marketing efforts, including paid and organic social media, blog content, video content, app store, search engine marketing, and more.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact by helping set the vision for content and drive cohesive narratives across a range of platforms and touch points.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a natural wordsmith with a portfolio of work that takes the complex and makes it simple.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Produce creative SEO-friendly copy for our website, landing pages, blogs, CRM activities, app store, email marketing initiatives, and performance marketing channels
- Pitch, write, edit and post content for the N26 blog, including product-focused features and personal finance stories (tips, how to, interviews, infographics, etc.)
- Proactively work with the US Senior Content Strategist on defining topics and trends for our content calendar in the short and long term
- Champion brand voice and ensure all copy produced is on brand
- Prioritize and process day-to-day web page publishing requests via N26’s CMS
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 3 + years of written content creation experience, ideally with a mix of corporate and start-up experience
- Possess a diverse portfolio of copy examples including the web, print, advertising, email, and social
- Experience writing copy for marketing purposes
- Ability to adapt copy tone of voice to align with various audiences
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Understanding of SEO principles and proficient English
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- A sense of humor
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create a process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Have a strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback