About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst Lead to establish the growth analytics team and ensure decisions are made based on data to drive revenue and retention.
Our Growth Analytics Team makes use of our huge treasure of quantitative and qualitative data about our customers and how they use our platform to help understand their needs and behavior. They believe in constantly reassessing the status quo and are looking for new and interesting opportunities that help us to drive growth.
You will be the internal go-to-person for marketing measurement related questions and support in analysis of key initiatives and challenge existing measurement frameworks. In the long run you will manage a small team of analysts to scale data driven decisions across all growth team functions and expand knowledge within the company.
In this role, you will:
- Design test plans, enable prioritisation based on business impact, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Enable cross functional relationships across the whole org. (i.e. operations, finance, data, tech, product) to drive actionable insights and framework consistency following our customer journey
- Work extremely close to the analysts and the leads in the data team to ensure we have the best tech stack to scale.
- Define frameworks and automated analysis of different types of campaigns.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process across different channels and markets.
- Drive innovation by developing new measurement methodologies, using advanced data modeling techniques (e.g. causal inference, media mix modeling and marketing attribution)
- Drive strategic marketing investment recommendations, utilising leadership and influencer skills to ensure alignment and action from the team
- Collaborate with a broad range of analytics teams at N26 to utilize shared platforms, insights and innovations
What you need to be successful:
- 6+ years of experience in analytics, ideally within the marketing field at a startup company
- Strong understanding of data infrastructure
- Experience in managing a team of analysts
- Experience with SQL (Python or similar language is a big plus)
- You are great at crystalizing vague problems into impactful experiments or statistical analysis
- LTV modelling and automation of clusters to enable the team to focus on high value customers (incl. 3rd party platforms and their algorithms)
- Experience working with various analytics tools for data collection platforms, visualisation tools and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with A/B testing, statistical analysis (e.g. regression models, mix media modelling) and marketing attribution.
- Experience with measurement of digital media, CRM and traditional media and the relationship between all channels to model hypothesis for less trackable channels and indirect impact
- Great presentation skills and experience in working with senior leadership
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.