About the opportunity
We are seeking a Head of Cards & Digital Wallets to join the Cards & Digital Wallets Group in the Platform Segment, where we are all responsible for providing our users and the company with a secure, compliant, scalable and disruption-free infrastructure. The Cards & Digital Wallets Group is located in our Berlin office, which is the global hub for all of our domestic and international payments business. Timing wise you are joining at a pivotal moment during which we are redefining our payments strategy to achieve scale and grow revenue inline with our growing global footprint.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the Cards & Digital Wallet Group, based in Berlin, and work closely with many teams across the bank (such as Engineering, Operations and Fraud) to deliver world class strategies.
- Understand the PnL of the card product to help prioritise features directly related to the customers and the bank.
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Ask "Why?" and be prepared to be asked "What do you think about it?"
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
What you need to be successful:
- You are a seasoned leader in product management from a neobank, consumer credit provider or FinTech, having lead the design, delivery and operational management of a digital-first card proposition in market
- You have recent experience in selecting and managing partners across schemes, digital wallets, processors, card manufacture and personalisation, as well as fraud prevention, for a card proposition that can scale globally
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
- You have delivered both debit and credit offerings working closely with Deposits, Unsecured Lending and Operations functions, to define the end-to-end Customer Journey and understand the full transaction lifecycle
- Nice to have: experience managing card PnL and working with the Customer Loyalty function to achieve higher activation and engagement
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.