Note: this position is based in Milan and we are looking for candidates willing to start on Jan. 15th, 2020 or Feb. 1st, 2020.
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Help the market team to explore new and optimise existing growth channels in Italy
- Develop engagement and partnerships with local communities by organising own events or networking for the Italian market
- Support our Business Development team in coordinating our countrywide ambassador program
- Analyse data and take operational decisions together with the team
- Partner with the Business Development team and the General Manager to expand N26 representation within the student and freelancers ecosystems
- Help coordinating special projects with other local team members
What you will bring along
- You are in the final year(s) of your Master Studies or MBA, or just finished your studies on the field of Business Administration, Finance, or related.
- You have ideally already gained some relevant experience in a startup, consulting firm or in investment banking
- You possess excellent English language skills and speak Italian to a native/near-native level.
- You’re well adept with the world of students and start-ups, and you are able to quickly build a strong network in the local market
- You possess exceptional analytical and Excel skills
- You are available for at least six months
- A hands-on mentality, high energy level as well as deep interest for fintech and technology complete your profile
What we offer
- Paid internship
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.