Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a growth minded Product Manager to help us to continue to iterate and develop what we know is the future of consumer banking.
Our Product Team in NYC plays a fundamental role in both the day-to-day operations of our design, development, and business teams, but also influences the future of our growth in the US. We believe in using the right processes for the right job. Utilizing Agile pragmatically for the assorted squads in NYC we’re constantly striving to push the banking industry forward.
We are looking for a determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to get something done - all in service to helping the customer... and our company scale globally in order to serve customer needs.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Work with our US Director of Product, future Leads, as well as the local and global teams to build the future of our product in the US.
- Be an advocate for our consumers. Help us understand the most important problems that we can solve for our customers and enable them to build better financial outcomes.
- Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between leadership, product, engineering, design and cross-functional groups (e.g. legal, marketing)
- Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 4+ years in a consumer-facing product management role or B2B API products, fintech and startup experience a bonus
- A track record of working with teams that launch new products with clear metrics and impact
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting consistently
- An innate “build local, think global” mentality
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and user research to inform decisions and inspire new avenues for us to explore
- Expertise with project management tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Coding experience or any other technical background would be a plus
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Have a strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback