We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1500 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation
Once here you will
- Be an advocate for our consumers. Turn their needs into an actionable product roadmap. Help us understand the most important problems that we can solve for our customers and enable them to build better financial outcomes.
- Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between leadership, product, engineering, design and cross-functional groups (e.g. legal, marketing)
- Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Be an executor. Drive project timelines and deliverables.
What you will bring along
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about fintech and knowledge of the current market landscape
- A people person, a team player, an articulate communicator
- Ability to thrive in a global environment, working with multiple product and engineering teams around the globe
- Technical experience with a strong ability to partner closely with engineering and other technical teams (e.g. Data Science)
- Data driven and is comfortable with decision making based on analytics
- A determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to get something done - all in service to helping the customer... and our company scale globally in order to serve customer needs
What we prefer
- 4+ years in a consumer-facing product management role or B2B API products, fintech and startup experience a bonus
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Experience with database and/or data visualization tools
- Expertise with project management tools such as JIRA and Asana
- Experience working with design and research teams
- Engineering or any coding experience would be a strong plus
What We Offer
- A global environment that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can for customers
- Professional Development Budget of $1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative, international environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including fitness club discounts, language courses and other perks
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet the team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, University of Chicago, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, University of Denver and University of California, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Airbnb, Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, DISH, SlingTV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.