We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Partner with our Chief Growth Officer and the leader team of the Growth Division (this contains Marketing, EU Markets & International Expansion) to map out the strategic growth and development of these areas
- Drive and lead complex projects to support our organizational health
- Implement Performance Management strategies in the business function you are supporting
- Drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- Evolve the N26 organizational effectiveness by initiating global people programs
- Foster leadership development activities in your business function either from a company wide program or specifically for your area
- Partner with the senior leaders within N26 to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
What you will bring along
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an HR Business Partner, driving high employee engagement in an international context.
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide HR projects or programs.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.